Plunkie-Dark Shadows Plunkie-Dark Shadows

Glad to see you finally join the NG community! Very solid production in this track... it sounds very clean and has a good laid back feel to it. The vocals are a nice touch as well. :)

Plunkieofficial responds:

Thanks so much Devyn. This place is definitely awesome and I'm glad I made an account!

iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP] iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP]

Helllz yeahhh!!!

Moombah is going to take over next! :D

Seriously though, I fucking love moombahcore. I can't wait to see more people drop it into the portal. And the addition of the genre transition makes the track even moar awesome.

[oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep) [oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep)

Glad I wandered back over to your NG page!

Beautiful drumstep track man! The melodic work in this is awesome. :D

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Plleeeeeeassee let me know...

When you release this and Crowd Control!

Ridiculously sick tracks man. I'm very impressed. Shit, I've been impressed with your tracks for a long while now. They sit in my DJ folder right next to the stuff I pick up off of Beatport. Lookin forward to your EP!!

End of Line (Distrix NG Mix) End of Line (Distrix NG Mix)

Great work!

I've heard a few good remixes of Derezzed, but this is the first time I've heard a good electro/dub remix of one of the other tracks off the Tron Legacy release.

Phenomenal track though, definitely look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future!

DISTRIX responds:

Thanks mate. My style will be leaning mostly toward DnB, Drumstep, Dubstep, and Electro stuff. Keep a look out on my YouTube for most of my new releases. I won't be uploading everything to Newgrounds for licensing reasons.

(AD) Carol Of The Bells (AD) Carol Of The Bells

Nice wan!!

I wish I'd seen this before I made my Christmas Dub mix, I'd have definitely worked it in!! Mebbe next year...

And to nd777etc: It's a Carol of the Bells remix. Of course the background melody (Carol of the Bells) is going to sound similar to a midi file of Carol of the Bells.

Hurr... anyway... great track! =D

HW - Progressive Introversion HW - Progressive Introversion

HOLY FUCKIN DROOOPPP! >=D

Goddamn the drop is dope!

So much props man! I'm going to be playing a local dubstep monthly here in a few weeks... I'll definitely have to include a couple of your tracks in the mix.

I've always been a fan of your hip hop work... but the new dub is oh so chill and audibly delicious. Definitely keep up the production! Fuck the zero bombers, they're just buttered because they can't get laid or something like that.

aCeta - (Insert Here) aCeta - (Insert Here)

Sounds epic

But the timing just sounds.... weeiiirrd.

I'm all for experimentation, but I'll have to pull this up in my DJ prog later to look at it a little more closely.

Definitely a solid synth line though. Could probably use a little more beefing up in the lower frequencies and definitely needs percussion work.

Regardless, it's a great start.. best of luck with the rest of the song! =D

Juresic responds:

I don't think the timing is THAT weird lol.... its 3/4.... with a 2/4 in there... wtf? nvm you're right... cant put my finger on it...

Wait.. nvm i did! xD

I honestly have NO CLUE how i wrote this.
sounds cool though.

Spacial Mindage--_--Dubstep Spacial Mindage--_--Dubstep

As always, awesome. =)

And yeah... lol @ that Fissile guy. He just needs to stop clicking on anything labeled "dubstep" or techish. This is like the fourth dubstep track I've seen with a bad review from him.

Anywho, back to the review. Love the build in the beginning, the ambience really gives the track a lot of space. I've not tried mixing it into anything yet, but I'm curious how well it'll work. I imagine the atmospheric elements will make it blend pretty well.

And I love how regardless of the genre, you bring your unique, organic... goa-esque flavor to it. Great work.

PERVOK responds:

I tried to make it so the beginning of the track doesn't have any bass until the drums kick in. Hopefully that should make it pretty easy to meld another track into it; if you ever do that you've definitely gotta show me :)

Thanks for another review, mister fellow!

SpK*) - Permeation [loop] SpK*) - Permeation [loop]

Dat bass is rawwwwwww!!!

It's pretty minimal for the most part... but the 8-bit esque lead synth is a cool contrast to that sick raw bass that plows through the song. Not bad at all.

Definitely make moar. =D

Spikrodd responds:

Oh, I might. Don't you worry, my friend.