VO Home Studio : Space VO Home Studio : Space

This was very well thought out! Aside from voice actors, a lot of musicians could learn from this as well.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

I thought it was hilarious....

But the audio wasn't syncing up right.. is it just me... or is that happening for everyone else as well?

Very true to game though.. out side of that..

Awesome. If that glitch was fixed it'd be much better though.

Bounty Bounty

Flippin Sweet.

Very cool style you have here, it's like you threw DBZ, Trigun, and FLCL into a blender and dumped the contents onto a sketchbook. If that makes any sense, lol.

I do like the black and white style here too.. Although I definitely recommend to others the colored version as well.. I like both.

5/5, 10/10, and faved. I look forward to more from ya in the future.
-Echoz

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Lol

Thanks. I needed that after the BS I had to deal with filing this year.

Strategy Defense Strategy Defense

Great game!

I liked this game a lot, although I have one little thing so far that ticks me off.

On missions where you have to move to an arrow to finish, you can get killed after you get there.

That turned me off a bit (because I died unnecessarily.. I could have used the health, but I was within range of the arrow so I just figured I would finish, and now I don't feel like redoing the level, because I just finished it.

I dunno, just one glitch really.. maybe you should look into that.

Regardless, this is front-page material. Good work.

Save Me 2 Save Me 2

Good fun

Reminds me of this old Game-n-Watch gallery game, but with powerups and animals and such. Fun game overall, and great music ; ).
Definitely continue the good work, and check out the full version of my song.. good stuff. =]
Hope to see more work of yours in the future.

Plunkie-Dark Shadows Plunkie-Dark Shadows

Glad to see you finally join the NG community! Very solid production in this track... it sounds very clean and has a good laid back feel to it. The vocals are a nice touch as well. :)

Plunkieofficial responds:

Thanks so much Devyn. This place is definitely awesome and I'm glad I made an account!

iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP] iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP]

Helllz yeahhh!!!

Moombah is going to take over next! :D

Seriously though, I fucking love moombahcore. I can't wait to see more people drop it into the portal. And the addition of the genre transition makes the track even moar awesome.

[oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep) [oZ] ~ Infiniminer (Drumstep)

Glad I wandered back over to your NG page!

Beautiful drumstep track man! The melodic work in this is awesome. :D

Cosmic Star Flower Cosmic Star Flower

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh O_o

Pretty.

I've got a big thing for stars in general... maybe I'll use this as a desktop image in the winter.

Stars are just a very relaxing, intriguing thing to look at regardless of the medium they're prepared in. (I have a laser star projector that puts up moving green "stars" with a blue swirling nebula that I often turn on in my room at night)

It's cool to see more of your art.. I guess I need to start looking in the art portal more often.

Chronamut responds:

sweet - yeah I love stars too :)

and indeed you do - its the one plae on newgrounds where quality is set before everything else :)

thanks for the review devon!

-shawn-